View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #57
sadiejane929
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLee View Post
Hi Pamela! Here is the shopping list.....we really only list what might be considered outside of "normal" card-making supplies. And some of these items were for the mini that was last weekend.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...t-t517221.html

You don't have to sign up anywhere at all!!! Just check the forum on Friday evening, Feb. 25 and most of the afternoon/evening of Saturday, Feb. 26. The challenges are posted an hour apart...and the current challenge always is the chatty place!

We have about 17 challenges total for the weekend and you will have until the Monday night to play along and upload your cards/projects! And the deadline is only to be considered for a special Honorable Mention...there aren't any prizes this time. So you can always play just for fun too!
Playing for fun is my favorite way of playing! I noticed the word 'stress' seemed to come into a lot of the comments. I have never really paid attention to how long it takes me to do a card based on someone else's guidelines, but from what I understand, the 45 mins does not include assembling supplies, just when you start designing the card. Is that right?
I make cards for Operation Write Home (OWH)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!