View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #52
ravengirl
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiejane929 View Post
Hello! I have seen VSN mentioned several times in other challenges so I was curious. I have a LOT of really, really newbie questions that I hope someone can help me with:
I noticed the next one is Feb 25-26. I assume this one will also start at 6PM EST?
I work evenings and don't get home until midnight, does the VSN go all night long?
Can I go back to one that went on while I was at work and do it?
When does the VSN end?

I think I may have more questions but I just had a 'brain cramp' and now I can't think of what they were
Pamela,

I'm pretty sure it will start at 6 PM EST on Friday. Then it continues on all day Saturday So, it doesn't go all night long but there are enough challenges to keep you busy!

You can do the challenges any time during the weekend, as long as they are uploaded by a specified time on the Monday following. The time will be specified in each of the challenges. You don't have to do them live, although you could. You have 45 minutes to do each challenge and that is on the honor system.

I hope that answers most of your questions. When you think of more come back and ask us
Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company Designer
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!