View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #115
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

It's very rare that they close schools here because of the weather. If they did, our kids would never be in school.

Snow is trying to melt here. During the day we have a small river flowing down our driveway; some of it is coming from the backyard. At night, it's one huge sheet of ice.

I was sitting here earlier watching the deer in the neighbor's yard. There were about 8 of them. Vince went out the back door to try to get a picture of them (too dark) and when he went around the corner, there was a deer in our driveway. It ran to the front of the house and stopped under my bedroom window. I had as much fun watching everyone drive by and seeing the brake lights come on. Surprised there wasn't an accident. Some jerk came along and pulled over, tooted his horn at them, then went chasing after them. They weren't bothering anyone, and they were watching traffic go by. It's the first time I've seen them this early in the day. They usually show up in the middle of the night when Timber seems to be bothered by them. he didn't even know they were there tonight or he's so used them now that he doesn't care. I'm kind of leaning towards the latter.

I had my job interview yesterday. Do you know how hard it is to see people come in to be interviewed for the same position? I'm not enjoying it one bit, because it reinforces the fact I have a very slim chance of getting the job. Oh, well. God will do what is best for me. If He wants me to have the job, He'll make sure I get it.

Hope you all have a great evening.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!