Thread: FAQ's for MFT!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
KelliJo
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
You're right about the poke holes. That is a feature that was added to the dies by the manufacturer after they started producing dies for us. It is not a defect when a die does not have them, it was just before they thought to start doing that. MFT was one of the pioneers who began producing these types of dies, and through the process, we do take input from customers and designers and make changes/improvements. Some companies that produce these dies do not add the poke holes at all. We have done that as a convenience, especially with the more intricate dies. The larger dies are less prone to sticking, and poke holes aren't really a necessity. A small tap usually does the trick. Because these dies are laser etched dies, they work with pressure, not a blade. That contributes to the die-cuts sometimes sticking inside, but are generally easily removed. If you ever have a die you feel is defective, please feel free to contact me privately by e-mail at kim@mftstamps.com . I stand by my products and will help you with any problem you may have. Thanks again for your support and I am so glad you love Die-namics. They are one of "My Favorite Things".
I can Vouch for that! I'm a PAIN and Kim has helped me TONS!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!