View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #109
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue, you have to remember you need to take at least 1-2 days off from exercising. Your body needs that time to recuperate. I'm down 2 lbs. so far this month. I'm behind my goal of 1 lb. a week. Staying the same is better than gaining. The best rate of losing is 1-2 lbs. per week.

Vince climbed up on the roof and broke up some of the ice. So now I get to go and make a path through the ice just like I did the other day with the snow. It's not going to be pretty around here when it starts melting. If I don't get rid of some of that huge pile of snow, we're going to have a flooded basement. Not cool. I'm tempted to put up a big target of something or someone I don't like and throw snowballs at it. That will be one way of getting rid of the snow. Maybe I should go door-to- door and start meeting some of the kids in the neighborhoods around my place. We can all throw snowballs into the lot next door. Wish you all lived close by so we can have fun together. We had another nice day. It's 37.

Tomorrow's my interview at the library. Please send positive thoughts my way. I would really like to have the children's librarian job.

I've procrastinated enough. Better go take care of that ice.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!