View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #90
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Cat, hope you get well soon.

It's been warming up a bit around here. Of course, anything above zero is warm. It rained last night, and this morning I woke up to more snow. I almost hate shoveling it because there's nothing but ice underneath.

Timber has a new playmate. No, we did not get another dog. We have a new neighbor, and when he moved into the house he put in a doggie door. Well, he doesn't think things through, and he put the doggie door in the wrong spot. Instead going into the fenced in back yard, the dog can go outside and wander the neighborhood. Well, he likes to come over and play with Timber. If one of us is outside, we usually let him in the yard to play. This morning Timber was whining to go outside (unusual for him) so I let him out and kind of forgot about him. A little bit ago, Vince asked if I let that other dog in the yard. I didn't even know the dog was in our yard. The only way we can think of a way for him to get in is to jump in from our next door neighbor's yard. We just have a retaining wall between us and they live uphill from us. It's funny to watch the dogs together since Timber the other dog (really need to find out his name) reaches just above Timber's belly. They are having a lot of fun chasing each other around the yard.

Sitting here is not getting anything done. I joined the Christmas Card Challenge and I still need to do my cards for January. Guess I'll play today and get them done. Maybe even get a start on my February cards. Maybe this way I'll actually have my cards made and get them sent out this year. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!