View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #72
tracyltripp
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsmom98 View Post
Ut-oh - you might never get out of there!!! History DOES repeat itself...on OOOHHH soooooo many levels - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...finished my next swap card. Not what I originally invisioned - but, hey - you know how that works out for me!! LOL!!! You know, you REALLY need to learn to LIKE driving in the snow - it IS Alaska, afterall!! You better never come here!! - Have fun!!
LOL! Hey let's face it I'm old I'll never learn to LIKE driving in snow, rain, winds, into the sun(lol)etc. I just suck it up and do it when I have too. No more snow so far here, but the plow still hasn't come through which is odd for on post, so I'm just going to suck it up and drive dhs drive just in case we get more while I'm out, which of course means I'll have two vehicles that need gas.lol At least it's suppose to get up into the 30s this weekend, so I'll get gas then.

Congrats on your swap completion! Mine is still sitting on the table waiting for me to finish watercoloring so I can do the last step of mounting the image. I am liking how it's turning out so far, am making extras for the Chinese New Year, which falls right before Valentine's day this year. I like the holidays to be spread out a little more. Then I can start on my black and white card swap. Of course the set I wanted to use for this card I can't find to save my life so I might have to use something else or redesign something.

No we can't come to drum, that is why dh keeps refussing that offer. He knows I would DIE!lol Stay warm. So miss having you on the block....