View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #74
redwood17
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Ladies, I am not fully caught up on posts I am feeling better though! Getting there anyway! First two days back at work not so bad, last night I was asleep before 8 and if I didn't wake up due to coughing I would have slept right through. I am hoping for a straight through the night sleep tonight!

DD went to see Spiderman on broadway. This show I heard was spectacular but Spiderman's tricks have hurt the actor and they do not have all the kinks worked out just yet. Well Spiderman flew over the audience and got caught in his wire and he was frozen and my sister told me the crowd was dead quiet and everyone was concerned for him and out of nowhere DD shouts "you can do it Spidey, you can do it" - he turns gives her a thumbs up and he undid the mess of the wires and then blew her a few kisses and went back to the stage the place broke out clapping for him and my sister said she couldn't believe the child could get a whole place going. I laughed and said "I Did" DD and I are two separate personality types that is for sure! She loved the blown kisses she told me Spidey was HOT! hahaha

I hope you each have a blessed evening!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!