View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #69
Horsebroad
Polyshrink Goddess

Good morning! Thought I'd eat my ceral in front of the computer and give a shout-out. It's co-o-o-old outside! The sun is bright, but very misleading..the computer says it's O degrees.
Finished up my baby shower gift - a pair of booties, matching headband, and a box of diapers, so now I can get back to doing something I want to do. Altho I have to admit, I'm enjoying my knitting. I'm taking a sock class for the next three Thursdays.
Hope everyone is feeling better. Joanne, how's the back? And Michelle, any better? Joan, I have sleep issues all the time, and I have yet to find a solution. I had my knee flair up and of course, I can't take any antiinflammatories, so I have to take prednisone "bursts". So goodbye sleep.
Gramma, if you figure out how to make summer last longer, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!
Today is pretty quiet for me on the calendar....my girlfriend is coming over early this afternoon and we're going to see if we can get a jump on this sock thing. Then I have Wednesday school at 4:30 till 6:15, then I take tickets at the theatre at 6:30. But the rest of the week is full, and then Joan, I head up to your fair city on Sunday for a couple days. Ain't life grand!
Hugs to all!