View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #169
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

MMTPT129 ~ DESTINATION STATION

This week's destination is Miami, Florida. We are sending our cards to Alex, a close friend and co-worker of Barbie (Barbie 50). Alex is a Police Officer who was injured on the job. He was jumping a fence while chasing a subject in a robbery when he blew out his knee the week before Christmas. He had to have surgery and is not liking being down with a knee injury. Can't keep a good man down!

Here is a little information about Alex in Barbie's own words:

Alex means the world to me. He is like my son and seeing him down like this really tugs at my heart. Three years ago when he started the police academy I asked the ladies to send him cards or encouragement and he saved each and everyone of those in his police scrapbook. I'm certain every card he receives now will also be saved, not tossed and will really cheer him up.

Alex loves to fish, work out, and ride his bike. He loves photography and just loves dogs. He will be thrilled with just getting a card in the mail. This will really cheer him up. Alex will like anything sent his way, even cutesy dogs, he is a dog lover!

Here is Alex's address:

Alexander Rosario
16011 SW 104 Terr
Miami, Florida 33196

Thank you all from Barbie and I!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!