View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #61
Smoatsmom
Die Cut Diva

Thank you, Susanbri, for mentioning my snowflake card, and to Karen, who is always so terrific about notifying me. Bless your hearts, ladies!!

Colleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanbri View Post
What a wonderful CAS gallery this week. First of all, all the gorgeous butterflies:

Blissful Flourish by willsygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC070851 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Challenge by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT305 FS205 I LOVE Butterflies! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monochromatic red butterflies by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Then all the perfectly wintery snow:

DD12days05 Winter Chill kh by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day in the Snow ...Now by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101 Snowy Day in N. C. by bspinks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Single Snowflake 1 by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101, Think Snow by Kittykat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And as well as the cards with hearts that have already been mentioned, I love these two:

Paper Doiley and Sparkly Heart by willsygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0111 Embossed Love by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And giving me hope that spring is on its way, some flowers:

Featuring patterned paper 1 by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A47 QFTD43 Textured Poppies for Judi by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFP Jan Blog Hop White Pansies by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And for those of us who make Christmas cards year round, I love this one:

Last project of 2010 by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!