View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #54
susanbri
Stazon Splitcoast

What a wonderful CAS gallery this week. First of all, all the gorgeous butterflies:

Blissful Flourish by willsygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC070851 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Challenge by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT305 FS205 I LOVE Butterflies! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Monochromatic red butterflies by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Then all the perfectly wintery snow:

DD12days05 Winter Chill kh by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Day in the Snow ...Now by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101 Snowy Day in N. C. by bspinks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Single Snowflake 1 by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS101, Think Snow by Kittykat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And as well as the cards with hearts that have already been mentioned, I love these two:

Paper Doiley and Sparkly Heart by willsygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0111 Embossed Love by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And giving me hope that spring is on its way, some flowers:

Featuring patterned paper 1 by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A47 QFTD43 Textured Poppies for Judi by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFP Jan Blog Hop White Pansies by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And for those of us who make Christmas cards year round, I love this one:

Last project of 2010 by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!