View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #50
garkarlon
Glitter Guru

Thank you, Cobby, for mentioning my Warm Winter Wishes card - doing the silliest happy dance you ever did see!! Hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobby View Post
Wow! didn't know there were such problems this morning! Here it is 2:00 pm and things seem to be working fine for me; so I'll try and list a few I like.

be mine by dougnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I really like the pattern on the heart, the way it's popped up, the sentiment...it just all really works for me!

Happy Birthday Flowers-IC267 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Bright, happy and it's got polka dots!! What's not to love?

I Love You ...How much? by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BEAUTIFUL! Even though there seem to be a few steps involved, the overall effect is gorgeous and simple!

Love You FOREVER by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gotta love a tree card!

OLW36 Bare plant by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gorgeous colors and a little bling but stunningly clean and simple

Nursery Necessities Green JAI51 by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers interesting texture, lovely color!

Elegant Celebration by happy2stamp4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the combo of the pale blue with brown ribbon; and great embossing!

Snow Moon by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Always love Heather's sponging, but I found this one particularly beautiful!

Snow Flurries by Oddesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love the color scheme!

CAS101~Enough Already... by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers brilliant! while I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment it's a very creative card! Though many where I live in Charlotte would agree wholeheartedly!

Warm Winter Wishes - CAS101 by garkarlon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beautiful, serene colors with a pop of red!

and last but certainly not least I'm providing a link to the blog of the "mother" of this thread, our very own LateBlossom because I LOVED the phone cards she posted on her blog today! You can find them here: Simplicity

Just a few I found lovely and clean and simple.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!