View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 AM   #59
Horsebroad
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Ladies, it's been awhile....remember me???
Debbie, the same thing happened with my computer. I opened it to here by chance just now, and I was logged off! So I haven't gotten any messages, notices, etc. Boy that torks me!
Michelle are you better?? Hope so. Healing thoughts and prayers going out to all the sick members. I haven't caught up, so I have to make a blanket statement.
Life has been very busy here in Iowa. Snow, wrenched knees, DS has girlfriend and step-mom problems and is here ALL THE TIME! He's laid off right now but does get unemployment. The company he works for lays off the ones with enuf time to qualify for unemployment, and the ones who don't have enuf time push snow.
I got roped into being a co-leader for the urban 4-H club that has been started up - they are all doing scrapbooking, so it's a great time for me to catch up with mine.
I also am doing a lot of knitting - I'm graduated from dishclothes to scarves, hats, and more. I'm taking a class to do socks.
Gee, too bad I don't have anything to do.
Oh, I'm going to upload a card that I made for a baby shower. It's a really cute idea I cased. You'll have to check it out!