View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #51
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Michelle, you have to get well soon.

It's been snowing off and on the last couple days. Not much; probably a total of 1 inch so I can't complain too much. It's been so cold here that we think 7 is warm. I'm tired of the snow and the cold. I have a 4-day weekend so I'll probably hibernate the whole time. I got the tax tests I need to take done and passed so I'm officially certified to volunteer my time to do taxes again this year. I finally got smart and limited my free time for them. We haven't even started and I'm already tired of the tax season. IRS hasn't sent the library all the forms yet and we've been getting a lot of people in looking for them. We keep telling them we'll get them when we get them. In the meantime, you can print them off the website. Because of some changes in the tax law that didn't pass until December, everything is kind of on hold. You can't even begin e-filing until after tomorrow. If anyone is itemizing deductions or has any education credits coming, be advised that you cannot begin filing your taxes until mid- to late February. They have to get the changes into their system and make sure everything works ok. That goes for paper filing or e-filing. You can check out the IRS website to get the latest news on that.

I need to go warm up. Take care.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!