View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #405
Matboard Maniac

Originally Posted by Crafter 4 Life View Post
I asked this on another thread-duh, should have posted it here.

I bought a Spellbinder Reindeer Poseability but can't quite figure out how to use it. The heads - side view and facing out, body, antlers and legs - front & back are all separate. I get how to put them together. On the back, there is a statement - 'Look for coordinating Impressabilitiesstamps in clear polymer and red rubber.' Does this mean there should be a stamp that can be used with this die or do you use a dauber to stencil? The parts of the reindeer have 'open' sections - i.e. the inner ear, eye opening & the upper part of the head leaving the nose, the'cheek' and mouth portions covered. I tried doing a web search for a stamp for this die but was unsucessful.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 1/2 years ago Spellbinders launched the first line of coordinating stamps and dies that matched Spellbinders dies! They were called "Impressabilities". The stamps were discontinued several years ago and are no longer available. Poseabilities were dies that you could die cut and piece together in different positions. These dies are no longer available. There was a reindeer, a Santa a cat, a dog, a scarecrow and a snowman. They were very cute dies!

Hope this helps!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!