View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #42
MADDIE MAY
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Hi ladies!

We are expected to get 3-6" of snow tonight and tomorrow. That's sort of a lot for us (quit laughing, you northerners!). Luckily, we finally got our gas log installed in the fireplace today. So, if the power goes out and we have to run on the generator, we can stay warm (in one room at least) with the fireplace. We don't have a generator big enough to run the geothermal heat/ac system.

I got a pedicure today (only the 2nd in my life). It was nice. They gave me complimentary wine (I had 2 glasses!), and a paraffin dip too. My toe nails are dark chocolate brown now......not that anyone but DH will see them. LOL Makes me feel good though.

Went to stamp camp tonight too. So, today was a very good day. Tomorrow is a lazy day at home, watching it snow and drinking hot cocoa. Mmmm!

Sweet dreams to all!

Hugs,
Sue
AHHHHHH...PEDICURE HOW I MISS THEM....SUE IF YOU LIVED CLOSER I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL THE PARAFFIN DIPS YOU WANTED FOR FREE.... WITH ALL THE SNOW WE HAD ALL MY BUSHES ARE BROKEN IN MY YARD.....SO SO SAD.....HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY...

BLESSINGS
LINDA
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!