View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #42
rebecca wheeler
Pearl-ExPert

I have been watching Y&R since The Hoff was a young doctor, and Jill was his fingernail painting sister! Back in the mid 70's it was on for 30 minutes!

My Hubby of 26years, and I have 2 girls, Meaghan is finishing up her degree in Nursing, and Kathryn will start college in the fall.

I have worked for a bank for 25 years, and now am a manager in the banking by phone division.

I am a hobby demo with Stampin Up, love to make cards, need to scrapbook...but most of all, enjoy the fellowship and friendship papercrafting has brought to my life.

In 2 weeks, 68 of us are heading to Jamaica to witness my niece get married...to say we are excited is a bit of an understatement.

Every June, my sister and I make 500 jars of our secret recipe "Rhubarb Salsa", 250 jars of jam, and 250 pies, all to sell at a local festival!

Anything else you would like to know...just ask!!! Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to a fun year of witnessing the positive changes that are coming to the Y&R. (The power of positive thinking!)

my gallery
My Blog

Last edited by rebecca wheeler; 01-06-2011 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: add more info
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!