View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:25 AM   #16
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Yes, Ina..the Cletracs are little farm crawlers that were used in SW Pa...they were used for many things..these are the smaller ones (they still weigh in at 1.5 tons!) We have many that are older and several that are newer....and the pics were taken at Brownsville, Pa at the Gas and Steam Engine show this past August....Hubby uses the one witht eh bucket around his Dad's farm....they built a high crop OC3 a few years ago...it is a cool machine....We enjoy the hobby of restoring the crawlers...mine is not restored but in original paint it is 1944..you can still see the very faded decal...Hubby's is a 1956 OC3 it was the last year Oliver made the OC3..and Pap's is mid 40's about 1948 maybe....it has a Carco winch mounted on the back....The larger Crawlers were used in the woods for timbering and such....they had crawlers for potatoes...there is a bunch of history available on www.cletrac.org. glad that some would enjoy the pics......Taishea

Last edited by cletracloversgirl; 01-05-2011 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: fixed the web page addy!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!