View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
wHeNpiGsFly
Mad Swapper

Default ReLApsE prEVeNtIon- part three!

Hello, my name is Christine!

In June 2007, I was hospitalized for severe depression. After two weeks of being in the hospital I returned home to hundreds of cards and gifts from sister SCS'rs.

Three and a half years later we have a combined growing thread of over 11,100 posts and over 81,500 views, and we are still going strong. WOW! It has to be a record!! {smiles} I also have to believe that all of you have made a difference in many lives--because there are 70,000+ hits by lurkers. LOL {Do the math, 81,500 view and $11,100 posts}.

I have had the privilege of getting to know ladies from all over the US. They are amazing women. I just could not imagine my life without each and everyone of them. I have even got to meet two of them in person.

Each and every day is a gift! As women we all struggle with one thing or another at some time or another. To list a few: depression, anxiety, low self esteem, weight, relationships, finances, loneliness, over-spending, the list goes on and on.

I started Relapse Prevention- because I believe if we work together as women, talking, listening and supporting one another that we can get through our struggles together.

So anyhow, here's to Relapse Prevention part 3!

*this is an open thread, anyone & everyone is welcome!*

**we talk, we listen, we don't judge and we support one another through the good and the bad**

~♥, Christine

Last edited by wHeNpiGsFly; 01-04-2011 at 06:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!