View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #167
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT127 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT127 ~ DESTINATION STATION

This week's destination is Cody, Wyoming! Big surprise! We really are having a baby shower for a new baby boy, Teapot Tuesday style! Now I doubt that our recipient will be the mother of the Nation's first baby boy born in 2011, and I doubt she will even be the mother of the first baby boy born in Cody, Wyoming in 2011. But I can guarantee you, she will be the mother of the first baby boy born in 2011 in Cody, Wyoming to a fellow SCSer! Ah ha! Told ya there was a method to my madness!

The recipient is fellow SCSer Jamie (JamiePTS) who is probably having a her baby boy (Jon) as we speak! How do I know this? Because Pat Smethers, Jamie's mother-in-law is doing backflips! Some say I am obbsessed with the man (WWW man) but we know Pat is worse off than me! If she were in charge of the baby shower we would be doing a full fledged Cody, Wyoming Wester shindig complete with cowboy boots, spurs and a blue baby boy cake with The Man on it! Bwahaha! I on the other hand, am simply helping a fellow cowboy out when in a Winnie the Pooh jam! You probably won't be surprised to hear that Jamie's baby room is being done in Winnie the Pooh decor! Wow, who'd a thunk such a coincidence would exist!

We are bringing in the new year on a happy note, with the celebration of a new life, and the anticipation of a wonderful new year for us all in 2011.

Here is Jamie's address:

Jamie Smethers
1324 10th St.
Cody, Wy. 82414

Thank you all from me and Pat!

Last edited by Mothermark; 01-03-2011 at 07:19 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!