View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
rebecca wheeler
Pearl-ExPert

Default Young and the Restless...2011

Happy New Year....welcome to the new thread for the Y&R. I found some spoilers for the year, so read at your own risk!!!

Our post count for 2009 was 1557.
Our post count for 2010 was 2018.

I am not whiting out this post, as they are just predictions, not necessarily what will actually happen. We have certainly had our ups and downs with story lines this last year....let's hope for good viewing, and fun discussion here on Splitcoast.

2011 Spoiler tidbits

Deacon/Nikki: Neacon's new relationship will blossom in the New Year, much to Victor's chagrin. Look for The Black Knight to be hell bent on destroying Deacon. Watch for Victor's revenge scheme to have disastrous results.
Billy/Victoria: The couple's marriage deepens when they end up in a tough situation. Watch for the couple to find happiness later on in the year.
Kevin/Chloe: The two have a special night together on New Year's Eve. Watch for Jana to continue being a thorn in their side.
Katherine/Jill: The old rivals go to war once again all because of a man, Colin. Kay's sixth sense tells her something isn't on the up and up with Colin, but Jill disagrees. Jill believes Katherine is just being a hater.
Nick/Diane: Watch for the ex-stepson and stepmom's relationship to grow, this isn't just a roll in the hay. Nick and Diane's newfound relationship with have repercussions for others. Diane's feelings for Nick will deepen, but not enough for her to share her bed with only him...
Sharon: Her choice to exonerate Adam for Skye's "death" may result in losing Faith once again.
Other dish:
  • Look for a character to meet a fiery end.
  • One half of a supercouple will "die".
  • A beloved character will marry the Devil himself, and no, she ain't blonde!

my gallery
My Blog

Last edited by rebecca wheeler; 01-02-2011 at 04:39 AM.. Reason: error
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!