View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
AngelinYTH
Pearl-ExPert

Default INDEX CARDS - Need Your Help!

There is a new thread - please use the new thread.

There are lots of poor, lonely SU stamp sets in the gallery that don't have an INDEX CARD. An index card shows at the beginning of each gallery to show all of the stamps that belong to that stamp set. Of course, SU keeps releasing more sets (which we love) which means we are always looking for volunteers to make new index cards!

Here's a sample of an index card:
Eat Chocolate Index by galleryindex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So, What can you do to help?
Look over the list below and decide if you have any of the stamp sets. If you do, post to this thread which stamp sets you'd be willing to make an index card. I will post to this thread to confirm that you have been assigned the sets you want to do (to make sure there are no duplicate efforts by all of you). Go and make your best card front with each image in your stamp sets and upload the images to the special collection "Index Gallery". Then post to this thread to tell the mods that you have uploaded index cards for your stamp sets (please list them). The mods will then move the card to the appropriate set gallery and make it so that it is no longer in your personal gallery. Your
artwork will then be forever more the first image in that set's gallery--a little immortality and a little personal pride knowing you have helped SCS!

The list below contains the new stamp sets and some older ones that we still need index cards. If there is a name by the set, then there is a volunteer already for that set. NOTE: The latest list is below.

PM or post here if you have questions. I know a lot of you have helped in the past with this ongoing project--please consider helping again. Thanks, in advance, for helping make this project a successful part of the SCS gallery!

Angel

Last edited by kthaman; 07-06-2014 at 09:16 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!