View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #166
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT126 ~DESTINATION STATION!

Teapot Tuesday Destination Station #126:

This week's destination is Cedar City, Utah! I knew I recognized that wonderful smell! Ooh...smells good! The recipient of our cards is the mother of fellow SCSer/Teapotter, Jennifer (mother's daughter). With an SCS screen name like that, you know their relationship is a close and wonderful thing. In honor of a Mother's Daughter, we are bringing some support and love to Joyce in Cedar City, Utah!

Joyce, also a cardmaker and SCSer (jjai) has been battling cancer for 13 years. On November 10th, at age 76, Joyce had surgery that lasted an unbelievable 15 hours. Although this surgery was necessary to battle her cancer, the result of it has been a life changing event for Joyce. She has been left with side effects similar to those of a stroke including impaired speech and a diet of soft and pureed foods. J Joyce's daughters have been honored to care for their mother thoughout her struggles with cancer.

Joyce is a Red Hat Lady! She loves gardening, country music and Bunco and of course, card making and Splitcoasting! Have you ever met a card maker who ventured on to Splitcoast and didn't end up addicted in some way? Snort!

Put your red hats on and lets make a card for Joyce!

Here is the address:

Joyce Kennedy
5126N 2900W
Cedar City, Utah 84721

Thank you from me and thank you from Jennifer!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!