View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #28
Bellegirl
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie derocher View Post
I, too, went into my room and said, OMG, what a mess. My christmas cards are in partial stages of completion on the counter. I'm truly ashamed of myself. I had such good intentions this year. I KNOW I won't stop buying, it's compulsive now. BUT, I do hope to complete my cards from this year, and it will be great next year to have some extra made in advance. AND, I'd really like to organize my room as a New Years resolution. Happy and a healthy to everyone on SCS.
Debbie,
Try not to beat yourself up too badly as life is just too short! I look in my room and well, even though I could probably open a craft store, I love my stuff and do have it organized--to some degree! Yes, it could definitely use some improvement and further tweaking, to be sure! Yet, I usually can find what I'm looking for with a minimum of fuss; I usually try to practice the motto, "A place for everything and everything in its place".

I am coming to realize, in looking around at my room is that, I have ENOUGH STUFF! I want to learn to use some self-control/restraint and just try to truly enjoy all the goodies I have accumulated, instead of obsessing over the next stamp set I think I must have! And...don't get me going on how many sets I own that have NEVER seen ink! YIKES!!!! (If I tell you, PLEASE don't tell my husband!)

Good luck!
Bonnie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!