View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
PickleTree
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry2 View Post
(1)what kind of camera do you use?
See the above post - a Nikon D50 digital SLR primarily, with a Canon Powershot 85(?) point-and-shoot as a back-up.

Quote:
(2) if I use the Photoshop Element software, is it easy to change my photo file from PSD format to JPG? Is there an option that I can click on for that before or after I save my file?
So sorry, I should have included more on this to begin with! If you add a watermark and/or special effects, then your file will automatically become a .PSD file (the .PSD is the Photoshop extension). When you choose "Save" or "Save As" (both under "File" on the top menu bar), a "Save As" window will open. In the middle of the screen, you'll see both a Filename drop-down box and a Format drop-down box. Click on the arrow for the Format drop-down box, and select your desired format (.JPG and .PNG are the most common for blog and SCS uploading). Before you click the save button, you can change the filename too if you wish. I pesonally like to save my edited version with a new name and keep my original file on hand just in case. (See attached photo.)

Quote:
If you were to chose which was your favorite out of the two, which would you chose...Photoshop Elements or Adobe?
Can you give me some more info? Photoshop Elements is an Adobe product as well. I'm not sure what I'm choosing between. Sorry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg savingasJPG-1.jpg (43.7 KB, 21 views)