View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default Photo Challenge #106~ Getting Decorative {12/21/2010}

I hope this is a challenge everyone can play along with - seasonal decorations. I have two Advent calendars and I haven't got either of them out this year, although I aim to get the Noah's Ark one out to take another photo for the challenge - once I have the sitting-room all clean and tidy.
We did get a tree this year even though it seems like an extravagance - I love the scent, but I also love all the memories attached to the different decorations.
The primitive jingle-bell snowman is new this year - I got it last week when I went to Birr Castle.
The Venetian glass ornament came from a fair last year.
The little snowmen go back to our very first Christmas when we didn't have a lot of money to spare for decorating the tree, and I knitted a bunch of little snowmen.
Let's see any decorations you have in your home.

Please remember that the point of the challenge is to encourage us to get shooting and take new photos .

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ You can jump in and start any of the photo challenges at anytime..
~ Again - HAVE FUN

And I guess this is the last challenge before Christmas - so I wish you all a very Happy Christmas.
Attached Images
File Type: png decone.png (418.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg dectwo.jpg (51.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg dec3.jpg (30.3 KB, 33 views)
SCS Photo Challenge #201 ~Vacation Favourites
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Try a Tree
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time -TLC501: Punch Strips
It's October. That means it must be time for HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO all month long! Come along and join in the fun.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!