View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #32
TERRORE3
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Still going 9 1/2 months and I've lost 123lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRORE3 View Post
I had Gastric Banding surgery back march 9th 2010. I have been on every diet u can think of and lost weight but would always gain it back plus. This time i finally gave in and did the realize band and i'm doing bio-feedback with a therapist to help me go for other things when i'm stressed instead of food to comfort me. I've lost 92lbs and i still want to loose idealy 50lbs more. I feel so much relief, . I was soooooo unhealthy.My knees hurt, my back hurt, i wasn't sleeping much, my breathing was so bad. i was always out of breathe. now i do Zumba and endure right through it. I'm just so grateful I decided to take on this life changing journey and be good to me for a change. Thanks for listening... Terry

Still going 9 1/2 months since Band surgery and I've lost 123lbs
I am so thankful and relieved to have my health back. I do still struggle with the fear of gaining weight back some but i do feel confident i won't. The thought only sneak in once and a while. It's so different this time around. I don't feel the same as when i did Jenny Craig/weight watchers, a matter of fact i don't feel like i'm even on a diet. I don't count calories, I don't feel pulled back like i used to at all. Because of the band i stay mindful and make better choices. there are things that I don't have anymore(carbonation,
hoagies pancakes) which could stretch my stomach but it's been 9 1/2 months since I've even bothered with them that I really don't miss them enough to cave. Still doing bio-feedback and i have about 15lbs to go but if I'm feeling so great that i'm not in a hurry other than i'd love to have a hugh party. If i can retrain my brain anybody can. Stay strong and follow ur heart it will lead u. hugs and thanks for letting me vent my goodness. Merry Christmas too...
Check out my new Blog: stampin & stylin
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!