View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #2158
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Oh Kookzi! Thanks for the morning grin.

And, MamaRitzi, congrats on being in the Faves thread this week with that stunningly gorgeous white wreath card of yours. Just a fabulous card!

Busy couple of days ahead around here - especially since we do our family turkey supper on the 23rd and open our gifts on the morning of the 24th. We have moved everything ahead a day for the last couple of years so our son & DIL can be part of it all as they spend the 25th with her family. It has made my Christmas Eve so much more relaxing - we head off to the evening church service without having just stuffed ourselves with turkey and mentally listing all the things to do when we get home. I thought it would be a difficult switch but it has been great. So far, it works. Then, a huge family day at my parents' place on Boxing Day.

So, today is baking, wrapping and last minute gifts. And mail a few more cards - that will be late. Oops. And, fill the hot tub since the restoration crew has finally finished their work in the basement! We just have the painting and baseboards to do but will tackle that after the holidays. So happy to finally have our basement back. And it looks good!

Have a great week my Punchie Palz. Hugz!
Thanks for the congrats on the Fave's thread. I think that may be my favorite card this year. Bummer is it didn't win over at PPA (Pals Paper Art) which miffs me to no end. No matter what I submit, I never win there - okay, I'm getting a big snippy here LOL! On to bigger and better things!

SOOOOO Glad your basement is back in working order! Now you can fully move you stamping goods in and enjoy your new space! Have a fabulous Christmas (((hugs)))

To all the rest of you, have a blessed Christmas too! It's getting crazy busy here with things that need to get done so no time relax and enjoy checking things out for a week or so.... However, good family times and I'm very much looking forward to that (and making puzzles, reading, playing on the Wii together etc.).

Huge (((hugzzzzz))) to youz allz
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!