View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #20
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Default Uff Da

I think one of us could go shopping for you, buy a bit for ourselves ship yours to you and still save you money! Holy Buckets!!

Originally Posted by pcousins13 View Post really sucks. I mostly shop on-line since the only scrapbook place that even exist in the closet (2 + hr drive) town to me is Walmart. I was in there last week and it looks like they have some new brands of paper and stuff so thats good. I would LOVE to come across an online store that carries nice stuff for CHEAP...and that ships to Canada at a reasonable price. I went on one site the other day that had cheap Cricut cartridges, added two to my cart (the total was a little over $40) and went to the shipping. Then I saw that it would cost almost $550!!!! INSANE!! I quickly emptied my cart and sent an email to the company complaining about the outrageous prices! I could drive to the nearest Michaels (about an 8 hour drive one way) stay over night, pick up the cartridges and then some, come home and still have money left! Sheesh!!
~Vikki Jo ~SCS Member 77725 ~ My Blog
Life is simple, just not easy!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!