View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #2152
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Just to let everyone know, especially our secretary, Bugzi, that I added a name for Ritzi. It is now Dotzi, not to be confused with our darling Dizzi. I tease her all the time about using her swiss dots ef so much. If she doesn't use that, she uses polka dot paper, ribbons, etc. It's really funny. So, mark it down Punchkateerz - there's a DOTZI hangin' 'round our Punchkateer Gallery!
Multiple aliases, I love it. Must say I do prefer Ritzi as it makes me think of The Ritz, which means lots of $$ to spend on punches and stamps etc.

Dotzi can easily be mistyped and lead to Ditzi, which being a dark brunette, I don't think I'll ever achieved LOL

That Pamzi is getting a bit punchy with the real cowboy back. Think I may need to touch base with him so he gets her to do more ranch chores for comments like this one!

Any updates on Debzi? Poor thing. Just thought of what they had to do for tests sounds horrible. ((((HUGZ))) to you Debzi!!!
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!