View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:37 AM   #112
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,094
Default

HI EVERYONE:

Well, Terrie and Carol are not going to be able to make it, keep Carol in prayers as she is not feeling well.
I know Annette has a conflict and may have to come late.
Our roads are pretty icy here, haven't even been able to get out of my development yet today and they cancelled schools here. I'm wondering if tomorrow would be better postponed/cancelled for now, and we hold our gift exchange in January as an after Christmas exchange and do the project then too?
I hate to cancel, but I am not sure how our roads will be here yet (devleopment is the last to be cleared) and don't want anyone else to risk safety to get there either.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? CHRIS, ELLEN, AND MARTI???

MARTI - If we cancel, can you call the library to cancel and ask for the 1/29 date stead?
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!