Thank you SO MUCH for welcoming me as your new challenge hostess
WOW, I truly have some huge shoes to fill. I think that Julia is beyond amazing (in many ways) and will be one VERY tough act to follow. I am honored that she is trusting me with this challenge (which is also my favorite challenge at SCS). I look forward to creating fun projects with you each week.
Include glitter somewhere on your project
1. Add glitter to stamped images with a glue pen or liquid glue (allow plenty of drying time or heat set)
2. Use double sided sticky tape to create a glitter border or frame
3. You can use a glue pen to create a glittered hand-written sentiment
4. Use glittery embossing powder
5. Sprinkle in glittered embellishments (ribbon, buttons, brads etc)
Please remember to put WT301 in your keywords section and post a link back here so that we can all see your beautiful creations. Feel free to create as many projects as you wish but keep in mind that this is not a contest. Use this challenge as inspiration and hopefully you see your creativity flourish. You can combine this challenge with another
My sample: Happy Holidays
WT301 Gallery Submissions: HERE
Please know that I have a family of seven, four dogs and a few design obligations that keep me busy every day. I will do my very best to comment on each and every project but there may be times that I simply will not be able to. I sure am going to try though.
Thank you so much for playing along.
I hope you have fun creating!