View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:33 AM   #1
Kim Hughes

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default WT301 All That Glitters (12/16/10)

Hello everyone!

Thank you SO MUCH for welcoming me as your new challenge hostess

WOW, I truly have some huge shoes to fill. I think that Julia is beyond amazing (in many ways) and will be one VERY tough act to follow. I am honored that she is trusting me with this challenge (which is also my favorite challenge at SCS). I look forward to creating fun projects with you each week.

The Challenge.

GLITTER

Details.
Include glitter somewhere on your project

Tips.
1. Add glitter to stamped images with a glue pen or liquid glue (allow plenty of drying time or heat set)
2. Use double sided sticky tape to create a glitter border or frame
3. You can use a glue pen to create a glittered hand-written sentiment
4. Use glittery embossing powder
5. Sprinkle in glittered embellishments (ribbon, buttons, brads etc)

Please remember to put WT301 in your keywords section and post a link back here so that we can all see your beautiful creations. Feel free to create as many projects as you wish but keep in mind that this is not a contest. Use this challenge as inspiration and hopefully you see your creativity flourish. You can combine this challenge with another

My sample: Happy Holidays

WT301 Gallery Submissions: HERE

Please know that I have a family of seven, four dogs and a few design obligations that keep me busy every day. I will do my very best to comment on each and every project but there may be times that I simply will not be able to. I sure am going to try though.

Thank you so much for playing along.

I hope you have fun creating!
Kim

Last edited by Kim Hughes; 12-16-2010 at 04:49 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!