View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #139
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Wow! That is sure something Kelly. Where did you find that piece of furniture with all those small drawers?

You've done a great job getting all that done.
It's an entertainment center, Maggie. Sue left it behind when she left home the first time. (She didn't want to take it apart hehe)

I designed the drawers and Bob made them for me. I spread out all my supplies, measured how shallow the drawers needed to be. The width/ depth was determined by the sections of the entertainment center. The stamp drawers for example are the depth of 1 layer of stamps and I have each theme in it's own drawer. Some double up like Fall/ Halloween or Easter/ Valentine's Day, etc.

You might have missed them before but for a sneak peek at the insides of a couple drawers you can go into my gallery. Pg 2 - last pic is 1 (of 3) fiber drawers and then top of pg. 3 shows a sample of the stamp drawers and the embellishment drawers.

I didn't do too much to this itself except putting stuff into containers and labeling everything so it 'looks' nicer.

On the paper shelf where the 3-drawer unit is at, when I get A's album(s) done, I'll have room for MORE PAPER! hehe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!