View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #125
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
that how I do my christmas cards too. I like to do a "cookie cutter" design. It takes me SOoooo long to pick out my paper and colors and stamps, then trying to figure out how I'm going to lay it out. OMGoodness....I better make a bunch. my first year of christmas cards I tried to do a different card for everyone. Oh that was just so stressful. I never did get them all done and it just wasn't fun. So that's when I went to this method. Its now fun again. this year I took pictures of all my cards and made a list of who I sent each card to so I want to duplicate any of my designs I won't send it to the same person. I think I read that on here somewhere's. GREAT IDEA-whomever it was. I have 9 of my 10 cards done for January. YEAH...almost there.
I hadn't done the picture/ list thing but I when I do make my cards, I make them in batches of 10-12. The other thing I do is make them by 'batch' for a particular group. So my needlework group will all get the same style of card - though the color or design might be a bit different, or my quilting group.
But yeah, there is no way I could make them so individualized. They all have my personal touch.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!