View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #2144
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Yup, sure is quiet here - but I haven't had much chance to check in either since we got home. Busy weekend - lefse & flatbread baking day at my parents' place last Saturday - there were 26 of us there! Both our DDs came to our place for the weekend too. They missed us while we were gone. Tree is up, lights on it (next year I get a pre-lit tree - of course I say that every year), almost have it decorated. Cards are all finished, letter is written, just need to sign the cards, address envelopes and mail. Shopping is under control but I still need stocking stuffers... Haven't baked anything yet. The less I bake, the less I eat, so it's not all bad. Wrapping - not started. Lots to do. Better get at it. Hugz to all my Punchie Palz. Hope your Christmas preparations are going well!
Haven't you been a busy lady since your return from the South. Must have to keep busy so you can keep warm after your blood thinned down South LOL! Glad to hear you had a good time baking - that's quite the crew - you gearing up to compete with The Cake Boss!

I got a "mesh net" light set a few years back and wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!!! it's a huge triangle full of lights that you can actually adjust if you need to move them over a bit. Put the top of the triangle on the top of your tree, wrap the rest around and presto, you have lights on your tree - love it!!!

I'm good in all departments except the cards and my letter....think the craft show burned me out and also took time away from my getting them done - ugh! So, only immediate family will get a card this year I think....maybe I need to be pretending I'm cold and just returned from the warmth of Arizona so I can get more of them done LOL!

Another crazy busy week here with school performance, church performances, cookie decorating, cleaning for MIL's arrival (she makes hospitals look dirty LOL!). Not much spare time to chat - sorry!

Kookzi: Yeah, your first workshop is done! Onward and upward

Bearzi: Forgive my mushy brain, but have you started your new job yet? If so, how'z it going??!

Pamzi: Where are you hiding all your paper cowboys now that your real cowboy is home. Better make sure they are safe and sound or you may have to share them with us to get them out of the house LOL!

Caught up on card comments, other than today's. Phew!

Gotta run, kids need to be picked up soon.

Hugz to all
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!