View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #2124
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Carol.....I'm doing my happy butt dance for you....( l ) ( \ ) ( l ) ( / ) ( l ) ( \ ) ( l ) ( / ) ( l ) ( \ ) ( l )......do not adjust your screens.....Yes, my butt did get a little wider during the dance cuz I have been eating so many Christmas cookies!!!!! Can't help it! I'll start dieting in January (2011.....maybe 2012......or 2013)! LOL!

Carol, this is just GREAT!!!! Let us know on Friday how your first day went, k?

MamaIzzy.....I'm so relieved that you made it home ok.....I had been praying for your safe return! Now gal, get those new punchez in working condition and show us what you can do with them!!! I'm so jealous of all you new "stuff"!!!!

MamaEmzi....Your advent devotions sounds like such a wonderful tradition! In all your 'obligations' and 'deadlines' make sure that you take time to enjoy this season and take time for yourself! Don't let the sweat any of the small stuff!!!!

Ba-Ba-Ba-Benzi.....I pray you are feeling much better! A bladder infection is NOT in the list of things to do this season!!! So, get over it, k????? I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.

Quiltzi....your family traditions of cooking baking and Christmas tree trimming sound like to much fun!!! Enjoy and takes lots and lots of pictures!!!

Blondzi....it's so good to see you here on this wonderful Punchkateerz ride!!! Try to keep in touch more often...we miss you!

MamaRitzi....how you doing? She is over there doing the happy butt dance for MamaIzzy's return to Canada! Go MamaRitzi.....Go MamaRitzi...show us how its' done!!!!

Pamzi....how is your cowboy? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!!! :P

Love you to all! RYPH!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!