View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:27 AM   #90
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Hi Chris --
Well, the good news is yes, you've found our newly formed group from out this way. We have a few in this group that are from that area too... Annette (AMTUTTON) and Allison (Momof2girls) on here both live in Stephens City in fact. Chris Nelson on here is moving out to that area somewhere too I think, looking for a place now. I live just north of there as you go up 81 into WV, but am buying a house a little farther north in WV, near Falling Waters and the Maryland border off 81.

The bad news is that we don't have a lot of other craft or stamping stores around. There is an Art Supply store in Winchester, on the same street at Michaels, a bit north and on the West side of the road there -- in the same plaza as Staples I think. Little shop, but she does carry some stamping supplies, a nice selection of stamps and some unique papers. There is Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston, VA (just off the green belt 267 if you go into DC via that) where we had our last meeting, and she has a nice stock of items there. There is a great stamp store in Maryland called The Queens Ink if you ever go towards Baltimore too. I'm signed up with CTMH and know some SU dealers here if you are looking for that. There is also a Michaels in Martinsburg, WV now, and several others such as Reston and south of you in Harrisonburg I think. And Joanns in Frederick, MD is a superstore, as opposed to that one in Winchester which is small.

Welcome to the area though, and look forward to meeting you. You might want to check with Annette even if she is coming up for Dec. 18th (she signed up) and maybe carpool even!

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!