View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #2119
ejkeaton
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey everybody!! So good to see everyone!!

So glad that your hubby is home, Pamzi!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also thrilled to hear that you made it home with no weather troubles, Izzy. What a worry to travel when there could be blizzards about. Good luck with all of your Christmas preps now!!

We are in good shape here getting ready for Christmas. I'm really trying to enjoy our preparations this year and not let myself get stressed. So far, so good. We'll see how I'm feeling about that in a few days!! We are trying so hard to keep up with our Advent devotions around our Advent wreath. We got a little behind, but we're hoping to catch up tonight with 3-days-worth after supper (it should be a less busy night than last few). My family always did Advent devotions when I was growing up and I love it. My kids do, too. I always feel bad when we miss a day (or two), but my hubby is encouraging me to be realistic. What good advice! (Must be why I married this sweet guy . . . )

My hubby and I started our Christmas baking Sunday afternoon. We got through 3 batches of goodies (Holiday chocolate chip cookies, satin-glazed date drops, and peanut butter Buckeyes). A great start!! This weekend the whole family will tackle our favoritest--cut-out sugar cookies, with all frosting and lots of sprinkles. Fun!!

In the meantime I am trying to stay on top of my obligations for the MFP blog hop this week, manage 3 early release days for my son for P/T conferences, and keep making progress on two freelance projects that will be wrapping up soon (deadlines next week and the first week of January). I get nervous having deadlines so close to the holidays. What takes precedence??

Good luck with all for your preparations, Punchiez!!!! I'll drop by again soon!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!