View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 03:28 AM   #81
cerridwen3301
Mad Swapper

hellooooooooo!!! i am really looking forward to getting together!!! i can bring fruit and dip for everyone.

i am finally nearing an end to the hoiday prep insanity! house is decorated, shopping is done, cards are mailed out, all of my holiday design team obligations/big projects are behind me...just a few more gifts left to make. at the moment i am making a purse for my mom and let me tell you it is HARD!!!!!!!!!! it has all sorts of pockets, magnetic closures and even a ZIPPER pocket! never sewn a zipper in my life but the ladies at our quilt shop convinced me to give it a whirl and i am glad i did. it turned out great but made me want to cry while figuring it out! i even called my mom and told her she may or MAY NOT get a gift!

if anyone coming to the party is a quilter or sewer and you have not visited webfabrics here in purcellville you MUST take time to drop in. they have EVERY fabric you could find all in one spot and the ladies there are fantastic!

i will do a class on making your own background papers - how about that??? quick and easy!