View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #2107
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Thanks!!! Appreciate the good wishes. I just wishez we wuz headin' south towardz the sweet and abundant sunshine instead of north towardz the snow and ice. Yessirree. But, my sweet family are all in the north, and it will be so good to get some of those hugz from my kidz. I love it that I still get great hugz from my adult kidz. Taught 'em well.

And Quiltzi, I know that wonderful feeling of happening upon something you've looked for and finallly found it! We'll put on our shadez when you post your bright, bright Solar cardz!

I had that fun feeling on Monday when I wandered into a certain craft store one last time before we hit the trail - and the nesties were all 50% off. Didn't even need to do the coupon dance. So I bought a couple or three sets that I've wanted for ages. Yippie skippie! They'll look mighty nice wrapped in Christmas paper under the Christmas tree.
Diz, 50% off. My goodness you will be the nestie queen. Should we now venture into the Nestie-Kateerz???? Poor Bugzi, she'd never be able to keep up with all this as secretary and we don't want her to quit, so just 1 group okay?

Can't wait till you get home with all your goodies Dizzi!! RYPHTSTTM!!!

Hugz
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!