View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #2106
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Thanks!!! Appreciate the good wishes. I just wishez we wuz headin' south towardz the sweet and abundant sunshine instead of north towardz the snow and ice. Yessirree. But, my sweet family are all in the north, and it will be so good to get some of those hugz from my kidz. I love it that I still get great hugz from my adult kidz. Taught 'em well.

And Quiltzi, I know that wonderful feeling of happening upon something you've looked for and finallly found it! We'll put on our shadez when you post your bright, bright Solar cardz!

I had that fun feeling on Monday when I wandered into a certain craft store one last time before we hit the trail - and the nesties were all 50% off. Didn't even need to do the coupon dance. So I bought a couple or three sets that I've wanted for ages. Yippie skippie! They'll look mighty nice wrapped in Christmas paper under the Christmas tree.
Way to shop, Izzy!! Gotta love deals on nesties and gotta love "weighted" gifts your family gets to give you and not have to shop for LOL! We are going to have to revamp the butt dance big time, with coupons, nesties, punches, cacti from AZ, a little wind from AL...the possibilities are endless Have a safe trip home and hopefully the temps won't be too cold upon your arrival. We've warmed up here on the coast so thinking you may be too.
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!