View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #2101
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Benzi! Tornados scare me. Don't even like high winds. Glad you're all snug and safe.

Kookzi - hope Ryan's eye surgery is quick and without any issues at all. Tell him to have fun riding in the convertible in the parade. There is a local Christmas parade around here on Saturday but we'll be a state away by then. And if PA waz on the way home, I'd drop on over for your open house. Fer sure. And I'd eat some of yer baking too.

The weather here today has warmed up to more normal temps again. Just "plenty of sunshine" instead of "abundant sunshine" but we're happy to enjoy it. One more day here - and I'll be spending a chunk of it doing laundry, vacuuming, dusting the place we're in and then, looking very sad indeed, I'll be packing the suitcases. (And carefully, oh so carefully, packing the sweet new punchez and nestiez and paperz and stampz that I bought while I was down here. Giggle. And yes, I stayed within my limit for Customs.)

But you can bet I'll be outside for as much the day as possible. DH has managed to book a final tennis match at noon and we're meeting friends for supper.

Snow in the forecast for Friday through most of Utah made us decide to wait until Friday to leave here. But we're spending our first night in Kanab, which is where SU produces their stamps. Think I could pop in for a tour of the plant?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!