View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #21
foxy67
Stazon Splitcoast

RubyInGA.....Hi Ruby..I am Pat (foxy67)...On Mothermarks (Cindy)....You were asking about sending cards to ill or sick ones.....Cindy has her Tuesday T-pot challange...where you can be inspired by her t-pot she put up...It doesn't have to be just like her t-pot...whatever inspired you from it, you can do you own thing....It is a fun challange to do and there are a lot of really fun ladies on there that are soooooo creative....I get a lot of ideas from them too....Just have fun with it.....no rules....

Now as far as making cards for *Ill* people....Mothermark has a challange for that...this is it...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...n-t495473.html

This is always an option!!! She will post someone who needs some cheering up...or what ever the need might be...and getting a card from someone, always put's a smile on your face....I always feel soooo guilty for not sending out more then I do....It is a wonderful thing she is doing.....
And you can send out the same card you made for the Tue. T. pot challange or a different one......But remember...sending out a card to someone is always your choice.....
If you can follow the posts I'm sure you'll catch on what it's all about......
Give it a try....I know you'll get hooked.....
WARNING!! Cindy(Mothermark) can get a little *KOOKY* at times......snort!
PS...Yes! Cindy will include an address for the person whom you can send a card too....It will be in her Tuesday Destination Challange

Last edited by foxy67; 12-01-2010 at 11:27 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!