View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 AM   #587
baby_ducki
Kookie Creator

its been another one of those long nights.. kaylee got up at 2:30 to eat and just would not go back to sleep. we tried everything.. mom had her in the swing even and that didnt work this time so i told her that there was a nice little cozy spot im my arms if the swing still was not working.. so at about 4:30 mom finally let me hold her since she was not sleeping in the swing and about 5:30 she finally fell asleep and i had mom put her in the crib since dad and eric were up getting ready to go hunting.. and now im wide awake and i no i should be sleeping.. lol but moms crashed on the couch.. the poor woman is so exhausted but idk what i would do without her, shes been getting up with Kaylee so i dont have to cuz erics pills just got switched for his allergies and the new ones just knock him and he hears nothing at night plus im still not aloud to get up very fast(not that i could if i tried) still pretty stiff and sore but its getting better. oh no, it must be just about time to eat again.. i hear a baby. lol time to wake mom.. (i dont trust myself to get her out of bed just quite yet) when i hold her i need to be sitting so i no i wont pass out..)