View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #583
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

I just had a few minutes and thought I'd pop in and say hello! Charli is right Kaylee is a very good baby...except she's a little of a night owl! LOL Last night I spent about half the night playing with her after feeding and changind diapers, etc. Finally Grandma got tired too and put pumpkin in her swing and we both fell asleep in the livingroom! It was about 5am...LOL

I absolutely love her! She's a precious little one for sure! I also love the precious planets swing we have in the living room! It's a cradle type or a sit up swing and has the nice harness for safety plus a little tray for cheerios when she gets bigger. It also plays soothing jungle sounds or little tunes and has a mobile that the animals move in circles and little jungle leaves move up and down around the critters. It did take me a while to figure out how to work it since it had so many options...mine had a crank handle for my kids and when they were little you had to pack blankets around them...no such thing as a cradle basket.....plus the best part...it plugs in or it can run on batteries! Technology...how great! LOL

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!