View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #24
TERRORE3
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampingShawn View Post
Congrats on your weight loss and your new healthy living!!! It's wonderful that you realized that you may need something more to help out besides the band. Do you think the biofeedback is working?
yes!!
I see the difference now Working with bio-feed back . a while ago i had crap come up and i was angry first and then the anxiety started or should i say the hunger came and today while doing the bio-feedback I realized the anxious stuff is a hunger feel for me. WOW!!! At that moment i knew i wasn't food hungry but wanted comfort. Breathing through it and just letting myself feel and make room for the feelings and being ok with just feeling the feelings instead of stuffing the feelings with food and letting the feelings fester. Not turning to food felt great. Knowing the difference is a major whoa for me. I still have times that stuff will start to get to me but i now go do the bio-feedback and after i don't eat until it is truly time to eat.
Currently I've lost 118 which is 3 lbs more than my daughter and i can't even image carring her around with me everyday. I don't know how i did it to tell you the truth.
I am at the lowest weight i've been at in a very long time. I'm also in a very good mind place that I haven't been in a really long time. This Bio-feedback really works. I'm feeling very relieved and thankful.

Thank you all for commenting. Ps. An important thing i like to remember is that Knowledge is power and if we carry acceptance within us there's nothing we can't accomplish.

Check out my new Blog: stampin & stylin
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!