Thread: Need a Poem?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #303
binx
Die Cut Diva

I need a poem - two actually.

I volunteer at our local animal shelter; we've outgrown our current facility, or at least, we'd like to. We take all the animals we can, but there are always more that we could help if we had the room (we do everything in our power to never put an animal down). Well, our wonderful director has found a phenomenal facility at a reasonable price - if we can raise the funds.

Here's my thought. I'd like to do my part by making card packs and selling them for the profits to go to the acquisition of the new facility. So, anybody got any ideas for a little poem? I'm thinking printing it on sticker paper and putting it on the front of the bag holding the cards. Only, I haven't a clue of what to say, something to the effect of "Purchase of these cards benefits the CCHS (Cabarrus County Humane Society)" and "thanks." Just to let the purchaser know what the $ is going to and to thank them. Not very poetic, am I?

The second need is along the same lines, but these would be individual cards that go home with those who adopt at the time they leave with their new pet. As it is, they just get all of their legal paperwork; I thought a soft touch to make them feel good about their adoption would be a nice touch.

Any thoughts?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!