View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #2085
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Had to pop in here to say hi and get away from mass production of cards for a few minutes!! I think I need a margarita LOL!

Just two more days until the craft fair and hoping all this hard work pays off!! My DD has been such a wonderful help packaging cards for me and adding half pearls. Upside is what doesn't sell I can dump into the stores and will give me a bit of a stock!

Don't know if you ladies have heard but we got 5" of snow last Friday! The West Coast and snow don't usually do too well together LOL! Not an issue for me as I drove to Whistler to ski for over 20 years but SO many of the people around here don't have a clue how to drive in the stuff that it is scary!! Tailgating in the snow is NOT a good thing - I've been rearended by someone doing that, or the yahoos who think they can drive at full tilt because they have an SUV or a big Ford truck. From what they say we are in for a bad winter so we'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time it is cooooold here -15 with windchill and that is a damp cold that goes right to your bones.

Izzy, I think I"m coming down your way as 27C is much better than -15C. Actually good thing you aren't at home right now as I heard Edmonton was -41C with windchill yesterday! Bask in that sunshine for me, okay!!

Gotta go, my break is over LOL! Hugs to all and I'll be back some time next week after I have recovered from the many late nights these past few weeks
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!