View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #156
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT121 ~ Destination Station

Teapot Tuesday Destination Station #121:

This week's destination is London, Ohio! Our cards will be sent to Brenda who not only needs a little support and cheering up, but we are going to surprise her by throwing a week long teaparty for her birthday which is December 11th! Brenda is battling cancer, just recently had a mini-stroke, is a severe diabetic and 10 years ago had a double masectomy.

Brenda is a good friend of Tina (GardenDiva). Brenda and Tina host several teaparties in Dolly's Tea Parlor which is a wonderfully restored victorian house that was built in 1842 and was originally owned by Dolly Wilson. Brenda is the hostess giving tours of the house and speaking to its history, Tina is in charge of the food and menus including make menu cards and Tina's girls are the servers. Due to Brenda's illness, these teaparties have been far and few between this year. Our Teapot Tuesday teaparty this week will take the place of Brenda and Tina's Christmas teaparty as well as Brenda's birthday party this year.

I have attached some pictures of the house, some of Tina's yummy treats and of the "crew", Tina's daughters, Tina and Brenda. I thought you would like to see where we are going this week for our teaparty! Dolly's Tea Parlor is a wonderful place to host teaparties, its a happy place! Brenda's favorite teapot is Old Country Rose in the colors of the little girl's dresses in the picture.

Here is Brenda's Address:

Brenda Howard
275 W. High St.
London, Ohio 43140

Thank you all so much! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Attached Thumbnails
dollys-tea-parlor.jpg   cast-crew-.jpg   tinas-treats.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!